Re-Submit Certificate of Service for Fnal

Today i received a shocking letter from BoS Exam Dept stating that I was provisionally admitted for November 2010 Final(New) Exam. It also mentions the Roll No assinged to me.

It informs me further that I have not submitted Certificate of Service , which I am sure I did submit with the OMR Form. 

The letter contained a fresh Certificate of Service , which I am told should be filled and submitted.

This is required to fullfill the provisions of Sec- 29A/29B/29C of CA Act, 1949 and should be submitted by 30th November 2010 by latest.

What should I do further apart from re-submitting the said Certificate?

I have completed 2 years of Articleship on 31st August, 2010 and will be completing 3 years on 31st August, 2011.

Replies (3)

Hi

 

There is nothing to worry my friend.The certificate of service sent with OMR sheet is just a formality. The requirement is you should have completed required period of training on 1st November 2010. So the certificate of service is required to be sent upto 30th November. I appeared in November last year and em and my other friends had to sent the certificate. So there is nothing to worry. Take is easy. Concentrate on your exams and send the certificate after the exams are over by speed post so that it reaches the institute before 30th November.

 

Best of Luck

Hey frnds any one of u received RTP?


only 20days left n i havnt received it yet.


wat to do ?

Hi... Sandy... pls click the below link..i hope u r from final new course...

/forum/final-new-course--103827.asp

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details