Easy Office

Rank in ipcc in second attempt

Page no : 2

moin kas (CA FINAL & TYB.COM Student)   (50 Points)
Replied 28 April 2012

yes u can get a rank even in second attempt but only if in first attempt u have not got any exemption in any u must not claim it if u claim the chance of rank will be nullified.....

you will get a rank only if u attempt all the papers of both grps without claiming exemption of ur first attempt....

Narahari Adhikari (Chartered Accountant) (232 Points)
Replied 28 April 2012

Rank is Rank and ...number of attempt doesnot matter in CA Exam.....all d bst.....

and pls do not go for the rank... just try your best....

Rahul Gupta (Student) (59 Points)
Replied 28 April 2012

Yes, u can get rank , if u worked hard.

(Guest)

There are ppl who fail once and get a rank in da next attempt.....calm down....it's possible....all the best

Sridhar Gobburu (Student Article Trainee)   (38 Points)
Replied 28 April 2012

Absoluley....there are people who have secured rank in their 4th attempt!! 

But please dont think of rank and all. Just do your best and leave the rest...

Good Luck

Ankita (CA final) (52 Points)
Replied 28 April 2012

Hey, i also got rank last year in pcc in my 2nd attempt, my frnds wer surprised or shocked to know this.B confident and chak de fatte,god bless u, try to complete 100% papaer, and 15min ko utilise karna,make a series of questions to b attempted and follow that only while writing the paper

CA.Karthikeyan G (M.Com) (201 Points)
Replied 04 May 2012

Hi

"One cannot aim for a pre-determined rank but one can aim for a pre-determined marks ".Rank automatically follows you.

Regards

Karthikeyan G

Sandip Goyal (Risk Advisor) (499 Points)
Replied 25 February 2020

First of all you should be clear weather you should go for single group or both the group at a time. Going for both the group at a time will be very hectic and you will always feel the pressure on your head whereas going for single group will be easy and the pressure of the preparation and class will also be less. Ask yourself whether you should go for single group or both the group thinking of the toughness considering whether you will give 6 month or 12 months for preparation. As per my opinion, CA is one of the toughest courses in India and passing the CA exam is in itself not less than a rank. So clearing CA exams is in itself a big thing. Now if you are going for both the group together then in such a case you have the benefit of set- off and also have a chance to score a rank. You can only score a rank in CA IPCC exam if you give the exam of both the group together. However for scoring rank you should have completed the class at least 3 months before the exam and should complete the preparation at least 2 months before the exams. In the last 2 months, your only objective is to do revision and solving MTP and RTP. Following are some of the tips you can consider for preparation if you are preparing for rank: Stick to ICAI study materials. Don’t go deep on the concepts as it will take time and you do not have much time. RTP and MTP are the must. They help to boost your confidence and improve presentation skills. Don’t pick any random mock test series. I would recommend Prepca test series. Their answer-wise detailed assessment report (ADAR) helps a lot to know your strengths and weakness. Counselling session helps to clear your personal doubts. Solve 3-4 previous attempt question paper. Stick to the important topic form exam prospective and solve them in writing. You can skip less important topics for the last minute revision. Always remember, everything is important and do not take risk of leaving any topic untouched.

kowsik s (2 Points)
Replied 27 February 2023

will i get a rank even if i have a exemption from last attempt

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: