ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rank in ipcc in second attempt

(Guest)

Hi everybody please help me out. This I am appearing for IPCC for the second time. I am well prepared and even hoping to secure rank. But someone told me that one can get rank only if its his/her first attempt. I am so stressed hearing this. please help me out.

22 Replies

tirthesh shah (student) (125 Points)
Replied 26 April 2012

You can get rank even if you are in second attempt 

CA Rakesh Goenka (CA & CS) (872 Points)
Replied 26 April 2012

no whoever said u  that  he/she wrong...........  ok   u can get rank even  if u r in 2nd attempt okay...............

CA Revati Galgali (B.com ACA DipIFR(ACCA) CS(Exe))   (1049 Points)
Replied 26 April 2012

The only criteria for rank is that ur supposed to attempt all the papers, thats what i believe

Harshal Fifadra (Chartered Accountant) (1489 Points)
Replied 26 April 2012

For getting a rank the only two criteria's are that the student must clear the two groups in one go and that too with good marks . 

Ok ..

CA Ghanshyam Joshi (CA, Dip IFR (ACCA UK)) (3229 Points)
Replied 27 April 2012

All the Best.

You can get rank in any attempt if you are appearing for both the groups, getting very good marks and no carried forward exemption of any earlier attempt (i.e. good marks in all papers and total of both the groups in this attempt only)

MANI. (practice) (312 Points)
Replied 27 April 2012

every   attempt    is   a   fresh  attempt

2 Like

shekhar (student) (47 Points)
Replied 27 April 2012

you can get rank if ur giving for both groups, no. Of attempts does not matter

Geetha (student) (126 Points)
Replied 27 April 2012

If you are hoping to get a RANK this time, why did you not ATLEAST PASS in your earlier attempt?
1 Like

CA. Rakesh Jangid (B.com. & CA Finalist) (105 Points)
Replied 27 April 2012

Appearing in both the groups is the criteria for securing rank...

1 Like

Mohit (CA) (755 Points)
Replied 27 April 2012

Confidence is good but over-confidence is bad... Dont take pressure and study hoping to get a Rank... Just study well and if you are lucky, you will get a Rank.... Best of luck.

samrat (student) (37 Points)
Replied 27 April 2012

not the attempt is important,the marks how many you secured in exam is important ,please concentrate on yur studies to achieve more marks in the exam to get good rank,,

all the best

CA Ram (CA) (310 Points)
Replied 27 April 2012

you can get rank if  u write both groups at a time  there is no cretirea for attempt.

Varun (CS Executive) (315 Points)
Replied 28 April 2012

Originally posted by : Geetha
If you are hoping to get a RANK this time, why did you not ATLEAST PASS in your earlier attempt?

Well I'm sorry to say this but you are demotivating her. Just because she didn't clear it the last time doesnt mean she cant get a rank this time. Many rank holders in CA haven't cleared it the first time yet secured a rank in the next attempt. Its just the dedication that matters. Maybe she wasnt that dedicated the previous time.

Glamdoll or whatever your name is, you can secure a rank. Attempts dont matter. Only those conditions matter what our experts and members have told in the previous comments. All the best. Be confident.

6 Like

Aswath (Article Trainee) (105 Points)
Replied 28 April 2012

Dear Geetha..Lets take a deep breath and appreciate the confidence of Glamdoll..And lets not criticise her(Hoping Glamdoll is a girl..)..May b she fell ill....or got nervous in the previous attempts..We will be the well wishers of all those who are attending exams..

Dear Glamdoll....We're gonna wait to see your post in CCI when the results are declared...All the best for your success.....IT IS YOU WHO DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT TO BECOME...Dont be afraid of the past....I'm sure you will succeed...

Little Bro.

4 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register