Rajesh makkar sfm notes

I AM REFERING RAJESH MAKKAR SFM CLASS NOTES FOR PREPARING SFM. I AM FINDING THE NOTES QUITE USEFUL BUT I HAVE A PROBLEM. THE NOTES DOES NOT HAVE SOLUTION TO ALL THE QUESTIONS IN THE BOOK. ALSO THERE ARE NO ANSWERS IN THE BOOK FOR THOSE QUESTIONS. CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH THE SAME?

I think you are referring his printed material. Buy his handwritten notes, they have almost all the solutions.

I think you use CA Aaditya Jain notes & theory and formula book instead of Rajesh makkar notes.. because he is the best teacher in north india for SFM subject..

Employed at Cipla Ltd.

Hi Sneha, even I am referring Rajesh makkar sir's xerox of handwritten notes. Are you using the same or are you refering his printed text book? In his hand written notes, i found that most of the questions are solved except few. And i guess that its more than sufficient to practise only those questions for which solution is given in the notes. I compared his notes with practise manual and found that almost all questions of practise manual has been covered in his notes too. So you need not worry much if you are refering his handwritten notes. His notes are quite exhaustive and easy to comprehend. Just complement it with the RTPs of last few attempts. Good Luck.

I AM USING HIS HAND WRITTEN NOTES WHICH I BOUGHT FROM POOJA LAW HOUSE. BUT IN CHAPTERS LIKE CAPITAL BUDGETING, BUSINESS VALUATION MANY IMPORTANT QUESTIONS ARE NOT SOLVED. IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET SOLUTIONS TO THOSE QUESTIONS?

CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT

is it available in Mumbai shops , i mean the handwritten notes

Plz frnds if psbl mail me notes- bansalrahul @ india.com

CS LLB MCOM MBA (FINANCE) MPHIL CA INTER PGDCA PGDA&PR

friends i need Sh. Rajesh makkar notes of fm hand written please provide me its humble request to you

abhijeet.singh1525 @ gmail.com

regards 

Qualified Chartered Accountant

Plz frnds mail me Makkar sir notes on ronakgarodia77 @ gmail.com

IT WILL BE A BIG HELP

Student CA Final

hey friends...

please SFM notes of rajesh makkar sir .. please please please if u have

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning