Ragarding validation date in exam form plz its urgent

I WANT TO APPLIED THE EXAM FORM OF IPCC BUT IN EXAM APLICATION MY Conversion/Registration date of Intermediate IPCC/ATC SHOWED IS 18.02.2013 WHICH ARE EXPIRED ON 18.2.2017.

I HAD APLLIED ON 22.2.2017 AND I HAVE RECEVIED REVALIDATION LETTER FROM INSTITUTE. w

WHAT SHOULD I DO, CAN I APPLY.

Replies (1)
i faced the same issue, i confirmed with exams helpline and applied.. hope you also have already applied... all the best :-)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details