Easy Office
LCI Learning

Quit job and Sit for CA Final After 5 years

Page no : 2

Mahesh Sarda (Manager (Accounts and Finance)   (22 Points)
Replied 19 August 2010

Dear Mr Sankar,

Even I was on your lines.............but one fine day in the m/o Dec'2006 i woke up deiciding enough is enough & quit the Existing Job with a lions heart to reappear for CA Finals......I used my network for taking CA Coaching at Kolkata & the courses duration ran for 9 months. There was deep fire in my belly to clear the Exams & by Gods grace I am a CA. Of Course i faced hiccups in between i cleared the final hurdle in the year Nov 2008 at the age of 36. So dont worry you are thinking in the right line and One Good Liner "Fortune Favors The Brave" or " Himmat-e-Marda Madad-e-Khuda" so Go ahead..

Best Of Luck & God Bless.

Mahesh Sarda

1 Like

Sankar (Finance Professional) (23 Points)
Replied 20 August 2010

Dear Mr Mahesh

Thanks for your motivational words ! 

Best of Luck 

Regards

Sankar.R

Chandranath Banerjee (Cost Accountant & Company Secretary)   (235 Points)
Replied 03 September 2010

Dear Shankar,

Do not think about yourself, Think about your wife also. At your point of age fulltime study will not be adviseable. Take a job i meant to say light job. Enjoy your life & CA final. After all Life -jine ke liya. In our death bed it will not count we are a CA. How you are as a son, husband, a father. You will be delighted by hearing the sweet word Daddy.

With best regards

Chandranath Banerjee

VIVEK KEDIA (Salaried) (77 Points)
Replied 23 February 2011

Fully Agreed with Mr.Chandra Nath Banerjee.

This is the time when family needs you. But they don't want your certificates after certificates.

Sankar (Asst Manager-Finance&Accounts)   (48 Points)
Replied 03 March 2011

Friends ! 

I'm back in India now ... Couldn't come to India as planned in September..

ok.. coming to job aspect I was lucky to get job in chennai and would be joining soon

Friends, Pls suggest me how to start  and suggested reference books for each subject and I'm desperate to attend direct coaching classes in chennai ..I welcome all of our friends to suggest best final coaching centres for both I and II group .. and the timeline for registration..

Will kick start my prepration soon and your well wishes will be of immense help

as always with luv and hope

Sankar.R

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: