query wrt conversion from Pcc to ipcc

I have a query to ask.. i have filled the form of conversion frm pcc to ipcc. n I m sending it today. I have cleared group 1 in nov.2012 i.e. Accounts, law, audit.  I am not able to  fill exam form, as they are telling me that my date of birth is not matching my CRO. what should i do now?? And Will I have to fill Form for both gropu or unit wise as unit 8  for taxation,I.T & S.M, Costing & F.M??

Have they declared me ineligible to appear in exams?? I m not able to understand anything, in how much time will they re-register me and will my CRO will also change?? will I be able to give these remaining 3 papers in May 2013 attempt??

Replies (1)
Originally posted by : neha bhargava

I have a query to ask.. i have filled the form of conversion frm pcc to ipcc. n I m sending it today. I have cleared group 1 in nov.2012 i.e. Accounts, law, audit.  I am not able to  fill exam form, as they are telling me that my date of birth is not matching my CRO. what should i do now?? And Will I have to fill Form for both gropu or unit wise as unit 8  for taxation,I.T & S.M, Costing & F.M??

Have they declared me ineligible to appear in exams?? I m not able to understand anything, in how much time will they re-register me and will my CRO will also change?? will I be able to give these remaining 3 papers in May 2013 attempt??

U can give ur exam this may13 of unit 8 as 2nd group of pcc

and u can submit ur exam form on provisional basis in exam regn site

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details