Tally

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ANKITA SRIVASTAV ( ARTICLE ASSISTANT(CA FINAL))     13 February 2011

Query related to IPCC and ATC(Accounting Technician Course)

Hiiiiiii,i hv registered myself with ICAI fr IPCC BOTH GROUPS(WITH ARTICLES) AND ATC (i.e.,ACCOUNTING TECHNICIAN COURSE)..

Now since i hv cleared IPCC group 1 recently,,how will i get ATC certificate...

i mean i knw that to get ATC certificate,we hv 2 undergo articleship fr a period of 12 months along with clearing grp1 but do i need to fill any form or do any formality at present so dat i get my ATC certificate after completing 12 mnths of my articleship period????????????????????

guys plz let me knw if ne 1 has ne idea abt it.......

thnx in advance.....:)

20 Replies

Annu.R

Annu.R (CA,CS,B.Com)     13 February 2011

Hi Ankita,

One year ATC trainign will not count in your Articleship.So,Better you should go for Articleship first for three years(For Final) than ATC if you required.

I also submitted the registration form all (Both group with ATC) due to lack of my knowledge that time.But, now am clear. 

ATC is, for those who will not clear their Final forever or after some years experience.Its like a Semi-CA.

Regards

Annu 

BALU....

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....)     13 February 2011

ATC WHO DONT WANT TO CONTINUE CA, IF YOU COMPLETE IPCC FIRST GROUP THEN THEY WILL GIVE ATC CERTIFICATE..ATC CAN GET KNOWLEDGE BY DOING 1 UEAR ARTICLES AND IS THERE VALUE TOO..IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE CA THEN NEED TO COMPLETE IPCC 2ND GROUP AND 3YEARS ARTICLES, FINAL..

IF YOU COMPLETE IPCC FIRST GROUP AND 1YEAR ARTICLES THEY WILL GIVE ATC CERTIFICATE, IF YOU CONTINUING THEN REST OF ARTICLES NEED TO DO..

BEST OF LUCK..

BALU....

BALU.... (CCI STUDENT....)     13 February 2011

Annu.R

Please check (Para no-32) the FAQ for ATC  on ICAI website and I am attaching (Original Copy) of

the same for ready referance.

Annu.R

FAQ for ATC attached below:-

Attached File : 18 21840faqatc12379 1 faq atc.pdf downloaded: 2068 times

(Guest)
Originally posted by : BALU A HELPING HAND...
ATC WHO DONT WANT TO CONTINUE CA, IF YOU COMPLETE IPCC FIRST GROUP THEN THEY WILL GIVE ATC CERTIFICATE..ATC CAN GET KNOWLEDGE BY DOING 1 UEAR ARTICLES AND IS THERE VALUE TOO..IF YOU WANT TO CONTINUE CA THEN NEED TO COMPLETE IPCC 2ND GROUP AND 3YEARS ARTICLES, FINAL..

IF YOU COMPLETE IPCC FIRST GROUP AND 1YEAR ARTICLES THEY WILL GIVE ATC CERTIFICATE, IF YOU CONTINUING THEN REST OF ARTICLES NEED TO DO..

BEST OF LUCK..
Annu.R

Annu.R (CA,CS,B.Com)     14 February 2011

Ditto copy of ICAI FAQ for ATC typed below for ready reference.

Question No 32  in ICAI FAQ:-

Ques:- If a student register for ATC and both groups of IPCC, does he need to undergo 1 year work

experience separatly?

Ans:- Yes, Student has to undergo 1 year work experience separately for ATC certificate.

Question No 34 ICAI FAQ:-

Ques:- Which is more advisable course course for a student who has cleared CPT, to enroll

himself for IPCC or ATC or both? What will be the articled training period? Weather

the student has to undergo 1 year work experience for ATC serately?

Ans:-The ICAI suggests the students to enroll for both IPCC and ATC. Since, student need

not to more for ATC certificate i.e 9 months study course, 100 hours ITT and Orientation

Programme are same for IPCC and ATC students and are compulsory by this the student can

save registration fee and time and can ensure minimum besic qualification for Accounting

and Taxation assignments in he Industry. But  for ATC certificate condidate has to go 1 year

work experience, which is separate from 3 years article ship under IPCC.

Hiren Indani

Hiren Indani (CA, CMA, CS, CGMA, BBA)     20 February 2011

i was registerd for ipcc both group and atc, now i have cleared both group of ipcc. i want to know whether it is compulsary to do the articals for atc first or i can do the articals for final i m very confused.......

Rohtash

Rohtash (CA - Final / CS / B.Com)     20 February 2011

Sir then if I have completed my 1 year of Articleship & got the same ATC Certificate & still continuing articleship for rest of th period, I can still have that ATC certificate.?

Annu.R

Annu.R (CA,CS,B.Com)     21 February 2011

I posted question and answers from ICAI FAQ & also attach a copy of the same.Pl click and check from them or you can find it on www.icai.org

Regards,

Annu.R 

Hiren Indani

Hiren Indani (CA, CMA, CS, CGMA, BBA)     28 February 2011

i was registered for ca-ipcc both group and atc, i have passed both group of ipcc in first attmpt. now i want to know 1) whether articalship for atc is to be don seprately 2)if yes, then whether it is mandatory to do industrial traning for atc befor joining the articalship for final 3)i dont want to do traning for atc and directly want to join the finals articalship whether it is possible 4)which option i should choose in form 103 for very first para please help thank you.....
SUDHIR & PRADEEP JI

SUDHIR & PRADEEP JI (CA FINAL+LLB + DISA)     28 February 2011

attached File : 18_21840faqatc12379_1_faq_atc.pdf downloaded 17 times

Hiren Indani

Hiren Indani (CA, CMA, CS, CGMA, BBA)     01 March 2011

there is no satisfactory answer in attechd file for my quary no 2 3 &4 plz healp fast

Girish K

Girish K (Senior Accounts Executive)     21 June 2011

Hi,

I am working in a Pvt Ltd. company and I wanted to do ATC course, whether the experience which is i m havingin can be shown for the ATC...? Please guide me..

Girish

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register