Query regarding atc cert

hi friends pls someone advise me if there is any procedure to be followed for atc cert.i cleared ipcc in nov12 and originally i had given dd of 10000 instead of 9000?thanks
Replies (2)
This certificate will issue after completion of Articleship on the request form of candidate. You can find online form on icai.org but it's given after completion or if you want to drop the CA.. So I think you are not eligible for ATC certificate.

Hey,

I have cleared my IPCC Grp-1 and also undergone 14months training.

Now I want to drop CA.

Am I eligible for the ATC Certificate ?

I have already registered with the institute for both groups as well as ATC..

Please help.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details