Query regarding 100 hrs Computer Training in CWA

RK (B.com.CS CMA CA*(Final))   (82 Points)

20 May 2011  

Dear Friends..

I enrolled for CWA Inter a few days back.. I want to know whether i can get an exemption from the 100hrs computer training?

I've already completed 100 hrs IT training conducted by the CA institute, and also got an exemption from CS institute while enrolling for CS Executive Programe.

Now, I'm really shocked to hear that the CWA institute is not willing to grant any exemption wrt computer training inspite of the fact that CWA Curriculum virtually has the same contents of the CA course.. ( as far as Computer training is concerned..)

Apparently, Only Bsc/ B.E students are eligible for an exemption from this computer training..

I strongly feel that Undergoing a training programe for a second time with the same course content is not going to bring about any value addition at all..

I kindly require ur inputs on this... maybe we should make a joint representation to the CWA institute regarding this.

and I really hope there is some solution to this.. ( as i'm about to start my Mgmt Training in CS soon, I'm really worried as to how i"ll manage this computer training..)

Looking forward to your replies.

Regards.