in the case where DG Sets are taken on hire at what % the TDS should be deducted? is it 10% or 2% in the case of non companies deductee?
in the case where DG Sets are taken on hire at what % the TDS should be deducted? is it 10% or 2% in the case of non companies deductee?
TDS U/S 194I RENT OF PLANT, MACHINERY & EQUIPMENTS @ 2% for company/non company exemption limit of Rs.1.80lacs p.a. w.e.f.01.07.2010
| Originally posted by : G.SARAVANA KANNAN | ||
![]() |
TDS U/S 194I RENT OF PLANT, MACHINERY & EQUIPMENTS @ 2% for company/non company exemption limit of Rs.1.80lacs p.a. w.e.f.01.07.2010 |
![]() |
right
agree with above
Tax to be deductes @ 2%
TDS query :
Employer deducts my TDS on salary and deposit but return not file and/ or file wrongly. My 26AS form shown less TDS amount. I received notice from Income Tax Department. I have form 16 issued by company.
What should I do?
Told your company to revised tds return.
| Originally posted by : Pradee | ||
TDS query : Employer deducts my TDS on salary and deposit but return not file and/ or file wrongly. My 26AS form shown less TDS amount. I received notice from Income Tax Department. I have form 16 issued by company. What should I do? |
![]() |
|
Your r not at fault,no need to worry just draft the letter to ito and enclose the form 16 that co.deducted tds on your salary.After that co.will hve to face problem for not filing tds return...
Intimate your company-employer about that. Company would revise its return otherwise ITO will unnecessary harash you....
TDS should be deducted @ 2% if hired after 1.10.2009 with exemption limit of Rs.1,20,000
TDS should be deducted @ 2% if hired after 1.07.2010 with exemption limit of Rs.1,80000
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY
Noida
CA Inter
View Details
CA Suraj Garg & Associates
New Delhi
CA Final
View Details
KK & Company Chartered Accountant
Pune
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals