Query for e-filling acknowledgement and proof of submission

 

I had e-filled my income tax return on https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/index.do website. I had sent the ITR V to CPC banglore and I got the email for 'Receipt of ITRV at CPC' on my email address. 

I'll need my income tax return filing proof for financial transactions. I have two questions regarding this E-filling of return.

1. Will I get ITRV back from CPC dully stamped and shall use that as proof of income tax return? 
or 
I should use the ITR V and its receipt as proof of Return filling for various financial transactions?

2. In My account -> E-Filing Processing Status , it says CPC processing status is not available. What it means? Should I expect some more documents after processing. may be ITR V stamped.

Requesting you to please answer my query.

Thanks,
Sudhir
Replies (3)

U ll not receive any stamped ITR V. The unstamped copy wic u ve now and the Receipt is sufficient enough as a proof for ur return filing.

Further U ll receive an intimation u/s 143(1) within some 5 or 6 months which will serve as an additional evidence.

ITR V is  it self your copy of return,it's enough for financial transactions,You even need not to attach receipt of CPC,

You will not receive any stamped or signed document from CPC,

In case of refund status it may be because till your return may not be taken under process..

This means, I am done with my return filling.

Thanks for the clarification.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details