dipali shinde (company secretary) (158 Points)

17 May 2011  

We have passed the special resolution in the Extra-Ordinary General Meeting for increase in Authorised Share Capital of a listed company. Now the company does not want to go ahead with the increase.

How can i rescind the resolution?

It would require the share holders approval once again.

Do i need to file the Form 5 and Form 23 meanwhile till i again take the shareholders approval for rescinding the increase? what will be the consequences of not filing the form 5 and 23?