Provisional admission icai letter

Vicky Shah (Student) (126 Points)

13 December 2013  

Hello Friends,

I am Amit, I am CA Final Student gave my first attempt in Nov 2013. I had Received a Letter Before Exam Regarding Provisional Admission with a Form. In that Form since i was IPCC student Point No 5 is applicable.

So As per point No 5 , 

5. For Candidates who are presently in service, serving the last six months of training as on 1st November , 2013 and due to complete 3 years of training (including excess leave, if any) on or before 30th April , 2014.

I..................... Hereby certify that Mr./Ms .......................... presently serving under me as an articled assistant / audit assistant, will be in service as on 1st November, 2013 serving the last six month of training and his / her due date of completion (including excess leave , if any) will be .................. i.e on or before 30th April, 2014 as per deed of articles.

so my Question is that whether this letter is mandatory for me since it was my first attempt?

and what should be the due date of completion??? whether as per Form 103 of articles i.e deed or as calculated by the employer?? and what is the Relevance of date 30th April , 2014??

Please Reply ASAP since it is to be submitted by 15 th December.....

Regards,

Amit