Providing service to unregistered production house

Kavish (Cinematographer)     21 October 2019

 21 points

| My Other Post


I am a freelance cinematographer. If I provide a service to a new production house that is not liable to pay GST (till 1 year of their inception), then in that case how do I go about charing GST/paying GST to the government?


CA Dhruva Kalamanji (Chartered Accountant )     21 October 2019

CA Dhruva Kalamanji
Chartered Accountant  
 84 likes  1824 points

View Profile | My Other Post

If you have gst registration then you have to charge gst in your bill. he will take it as expense.

if you are not a registered supplier then no question of gst

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »