Easy Office
LCI Learning

PROVE VS. APPROVE

Page no : 2

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 23 September 2010

THERE IS NO NEED TO PROVE ANYTHING TO ANYONE !!!

JUST CONTINUE YOUR EFFORTS HONESTLY WITH FULL CONVICTION

HELP OTHERS….RESPECT OTHERS….SUPPORT OTHERS….

PEOPLE START LOVING YOU AUTOMATICALLY !!!

1 Like

CS Ankur Srivastava (Company Secretary & Compliance Officer)   (17848 Points)

Ofcouse Ankur ji,

This is the besy way to prove your excellency..................

And from that very day your excellency would be proved by their love and regard.

1 Like

Rupesh Maheshwari (ACA, Dip. IFR (ACCA)) (6166 Points)

VERY TRUE

THE GREATEST HONOUR A MAN CAN GET IS TO BE HONOURED BY HIS ALMA MATER

CourseCart.in (Mentor at SHAYVIDZ Academy)   (3756 Points)

There are three stages :-

STAGE 1 BEFORE EXCELLENCY :-

Just put your efforts to the extreme as much as you can to get excellence..

STAGE 2 AT PAR :-

At this stage, you are excellent in your work / field.. but you will definitely find so many experts around you who are at par of ur excellency.. e.g. there are more than 15000 excellent businessman & now u rise as an excellent businessman with unique thoughts and with much experience than others.. (coz I believe that the experience cant be measured on the basis of age)..

If u have to make ur identity out of these 15000 businessman, then you have to prove urself... Acceptance or rejection by public is depends upon how u deal urself with them and not your excellency... your excellency can be approved only by these 15000 at par businessman who knows the value of excellence... Public just accept or reject on the basis on your dealing with everyone... media / mouth publicity works at this stage & not the excellence...

There is a big diffence between R&D CENTRE and SHOWROOM... R&D is to refine your excellence... SHOWROOM is what public sees... Only R&D never makes brand... Only R&D can just give their rights on royalty but if it wants to make its own brand then SHOWROOM is must in current scenario..

STAGE 3 AFTER PROVING UR EXCELLENCE :-

These is the stage where Public ACCEPTS or REJECTS your excellency…  SOME  %  ACCEPTS and SOME  %  REJECTS… There will be also SOME % who will say NO COMMENTS / SILENT…

Think for a while… There are so many experts with excellency e.g. there are so many CAs with great knowledge… If we are asked by someone “Please give me 15-20 names of well known excellent person who are CA”…  My answer will be “I know very few like Kumar Mangalam Birla”…  Why I have this answer ?? Why I don’t know even name of excellent person of MY FIELD ?? The answer is “it is becoz of no one perform the STAGE 2 activity…”

I believe that

UNFOUND DIAMOND INSIDE THE COAL MINES IS OF NO VALUE UNLESS & UNTILL IT COMES OUT FROM THAT COAL MINE….

EVEN A CARVED DIAMOND HAVE NO VALUE UNLESS & UNTILL IT IS DISPLAYED IN THE SHOWROOM TO THE PUBLIC….

2 Like

CA SURENDRA KUMAR RAKHECHA (Practising CA at Surat) (26258 Points)

1. When public doesn't approve the efforts; we increase our efforts and try to prove our excellency.  Daler Mehandi had to work hard till public approved his performance. Who knows that he possesses a very good knowledge of classical singing. 

2. We enter in the showroom by having a look at  a particular item in the showcase;  but hardly buy that item after entering in the showroom.  How many times we have bought  those  shirts which were lying in the showcase ?

3. Now-a-days; we ask about proper platform to show one's abilities; that platform is nothing else than a public place.

4. Many highly skilled persons live in small villages, but these become  well known only when they are brought to the public.  

So there are two sides of the quote : 

1. Be excellent and continue your efforts. Not to care about when public will notice it. 

2. Approach a right place where your excellency would be noticed immediately.  

OUT OF ABOVE TWO -

My opinion will go to choose approach no. 2. 

Replied 24 September 2010

1.  Film & Music industry are very close to MEDIA.... So media publicity works very well for them..  we cannot compare these with our profession or business..

2. Each & every CAR is purchased from SHOWROOM... All the car companies have their OWN BRAND VALUE... So it depends HOW YOU LOOK TOWARDS YOUR KNOWLEDGE.. whether a CAR or a Cloth..  EVEN IF YOU FEEL YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS LIKE CLOTH, JUST MAKE YOUR BRAND WITH YOUR OWN SHOW ROOM.. ONLY CREAM PEOPLE CAN BUY YOUR CLOTHS.. THIS ALSO SHOWS YOUR BRAND VALUE..

3 & 4. Ultimately, the concept of STAGE 2 works...  media / mouth publicity works at this stage & not the excellency...

Replied 24 September 2010

Lets us take an example of MUSIC SECTOR..

In 2002, Ustad Bismillah Khan did not have money and resources to meet the cost of his needs

We all know him very well... HE IS MASTER IN SHEHNAI... EVEN  MORETHAN  ANY  OTHER  MUSICIAN... THEN WHY THIS HAPPENED TO HIM ???

The answer is "HE  JUST  WORKED  ON  HIS  MUSIC  &  NEVER  SAW  ABOUT  BEING  THE  KNOWN"

HIS LIFE CAME AGAIN IN TRACK WHEN MR. SHIVNATH JHA DID PUBLICITY WITH HIS BOOK "ANDOLAN EK PUSTAK SE"...

Have a look at this blog...

https://www.bismillahkhan.blogspot.com/

SHIVNATH JHA & ANDOLAN EK PUSTAK SE

SHIVNATH JHA & ANDOLAN EK PUSTAK SE

In 2002, when Ustad Bismillah Khan did not have money and resources to meet the cost of his needs, the then Government arranged for his performance at Parliament Annexe, where Khan had to virtually give a charity show for his own benefit. It was then Shivnath and Neena, who had launched a nationwide movement “Andolan Ek Pustak Se” under the aegis of Bismillah:The Beginning Foundation to protect musicians, academicians, artists and policemen who brought pride and laurels to the nation, thought of bringing out a monograph on the life and art of the Ustad to extend financial support to him and others in need.

The duo’s Monograph on Ustad Bismillah Khan was forwarded to the then President of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam to pay tribute to the (then) living Shehnai maestro on his 90th birthday on March 21, 2005. The book was dedicated to the newspaper hawkers and three of their journalist friends – Sanjeev Sinha (The Indian Express), Ranjan Jha (Aajtak) and Anju Sharma (The Hindustan Times) who died in a plane crash with senior Congress leader Madhavrao Scindia.

The maestro released the monograph on his 91st birthday, i.e. on March 25, 2006. The Ustad cut a 91 kg cake. The founder of Sulabh sanitation Movement Dr. Bindeshwar Pathak and the couple presented the Ustad a three-kilogram silver shehnai and Rs 1.5 lakh to take care in the winter of his life.

In simple words

"Aapke paas excellency hai... who cares... aap apne aap ko public k saamne laao... then only you will get the Value of ur Excellency..."

"Maine R&D karke excellent product banaa to liya but jab tak main launch nahi karunga market me, then its no value... Reality is beyond the philosophy... "

Aditya Maheshwari (CA in Practice) (35867 Points)
Replied 30 September 2010

Nice conversation.

aruna sunaina (icwai, b.com, pcc) (244 Points)
Replied 30 September 2010

very nice sir ji

Ankit Sharma (CA Student) (1195 Points)
Replied 01 October 2010

Originally posted by : Santhosh Poojary( San)...

Nice Conversation...

RAMA KRISHNA (Sr.Executive - Accts & Preparing for IPCC)   (670 Points)
Replied 22 October 2010

Very True Conversation.......

Thanks to Ankur Sir, Surendra Sir & Adarsh Sir...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: