professional work

Hi

 

I am a delhi based CA with industry exp. I am now looking for professional work on assignment/contract basis.

Replies (5)
Do you know that you are violating clause 5 and clause 6 of part I of schedule I to the Chartered Accountants act, 1949? SHAME on you for being unethical. It is because of people like you and 'Dummy' Reena Gulati that shame is on CA.
hi ! I don't agree with the remarks made by Guest. There is no Professional Misconduct involved in it. Such Ads by CA's seeking professional work do appear in the CA journal itself. Vinod
Hi Vinod, Classifieds in CA Journal is exempt. You ought to go through the syllabus more thoroughly
pl do not solicit professional work other than through our ca journal.

 

I don't agree with the remarks made by Guest. There is no Professional Misconduct involved in it. Such Ads by CA's seeking professional work do appear in the CA journal itself. Vinod

target marketing
disney movies

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details