Professional income u/s 194j

Can I file ITR 1 & show income received u/s 194j under after house property - Income from other sources.

Replies (8)
Bro...
You asking many times the same question with some modifications. But You can't give details then How can You get exact solution from our CCI experts...
Better to ask with details then only you can get exact solution...

Can I file ITR 1 & show income received u/s 194j

- ITR 1 not applicable for professional income...

under after house property

Is single house property or 2 or more...?


give correct details....
then get your suitable solution...


GOOD LUCK
Professional income can't be shown under itr 1
Person has been appointed at the age of 61 & instead of offering him employment , he had been placed under consultant & offer income u/s 194J professional Income. I hope, now it is clear. Please inform me which ITR Can I file. Can I file ITR 1 whetein I can show income under other sources?
No ITR 1 not applicable. Even if you file so, CPC won't accept it.
Well...

ITR 1 not applicable if the person received the income as Professional Head.

So, ITR 3 or ITR 4 is suitable for the said income...

it is better to file it from your consultant , it will give you better clarity. And you can explain him in better way 

Yes... I agreed to Mr CA Mayur Todmal view.

You have to file ITR 3

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details