professional education -2

i registered for pe-2 exams in dec 2003 and became eligible for nov 2004 examinations. i have exhausted all my 5 attempts but couldn't pass the exam. am i eligible to apper in may2009/june2009 exams.

Replies (2)

Hi,

i also registered in 2005 and first time appeared in Nov'2006.I also exhausted all my attempts.I think both of us can appear for the June'09 exam.any plan for the exam??

 

To my thinking, having cleared one of the groups of PE II in May 07 attempt proved disastrous to my career, since I got stuck to this course being hopeful for the group II in future attempts. Inspite of putting the best effort ,and exams having gone well, I could not clear the Group II even the 3rd time. Can anyone advise me as to whether should I appear for the last attempt in June 09 or it is a completely lottery based system having shattered my career already.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details