Problems with Form16A in Tally

Hi I am trying to implement automatic generation of Form 16A through tally in my company but I am facing some problems on this;

 

1. My company deducts TDS on salary of the employees whose nature of payment is not listed in Tally (92B). So I created a Nature of Payment and as the TDS rate for this is not fixed I disregarded the entry of %age in the Nature o f Payment.

Now whenever a salary is generated I enter this as a bill entry with TDS deductions to TDS salary and then I deduct the TDS with a journal voucher by pressing ALT+S (TDS DEduction). Also the payment is made by payment voucher but the TDS helper always shows the amount as ZERO so I make the payment as a normal payment voucher with Reference to the TDS vouchers.

 

NOw when I try to print the Form16A the form is fine but does not contain any details of the TDS deductions or the Payment, it only has the first Half correct.

 

Please let me know what I may be doing wrong.

Replies (1)

Dear Aditya,

The problem faced by u is more of tachnical nature pertaining to tally. I will suggest just call up TALLY and they are having office at Andheri with very team which has very strong technicla background. I had the opportunity to speak to them during launch of tally 9.

They will lsiten to ur issue and solve them.

RGds./Nitesh

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details