I wanted to revise Form 24Q filed for the first second and third Qtr of FY.2008-09 to add some more PAN. But I am not able to open the Original file. The error coming is MSG00000 : 62 : input past end of file. Can anybody help?
I wanted to revise Form 24Q filed for the first second and third Qtr of FY.2008-09 to add some more PAN. But I am not able to open the Original file. The error coming is MSG00000 : 62 : input past end of file. Can anybody help?
i don't undersand which etds software u r using. if skorydov software for etds then u can revise the return by using fvu file of original tds file in new revised return by uploading the same from that software whcih contain a revised text file
Dear Gopika
for filing revise return u have to upload original file(.fvu) in file which suitable for Revise return. It not require to open the .fvu file. If any problem arise in uploading file. Download the updated version file, suitable for Revise return from the NSDL site or from the site of software you use.
I think you should register with NSDL for new service provided for TAN registration from which you can download the original fvu file and then file correction return from such original fvu file
hi
I passed throuh this same problem. I filed Four Revise return.You can file Only Revise Return.you Cant change original FVU file. You must Enter in your software date of filling of Return On return No. and then click on a button which is showing revise return.you Can t change in Q4. in this all tds entries are blocked. First you would do a work. bring all entries in same positions as it is before than after filing correction statment , do all changes whatever u want. revise return can be filled without int with in 90 days of filing of original return. after that it attracts penalty. your revise return will show you only corrected figures not all .
for any query, please mail me.
hi
I passed throuh this same problem. I filed Four Revise return.You can file Only Revise Return.you Cant change original FVU file. You must Enter in your software date of filling of Return On return No. and then click on a button which is showing revise return.you Can t change in Q4. in this all tds entries are blocked. First you would do a work. bring all entries in same positions as it is before than after filing correction statment , do all changes whatever u want. revise return can be filled without int with in 90 days of filing of original return. after that it attracts penalty. your revise return will show you only corrected figures not all .
for any query, please mail me.
I used to download from tin-nsdl website and do. Still my problem is not resolved. Can anybody throw some more light? Thanks in advance.
You try the correcton return filling by downloading the software provided at NSDL site. it is easy. Also you can ask your specific error message to various office of NSDL.
dear ms. gopika
download latesest version of ETDS 2.0 from www.tin-nsdl.com, after downloading the file opened correction form by giving original(.fvu) file reference,then make it correction
Hi all
Thankyou for your responses. The problem is resolved.
can i download tds return from nsdl. and our return has been rejected by nsdl both times whether we sould file a fresh return of a revise return. help me as soon as possible.For case study tan no. DELS34658B, PRN. 010690200491504.
I tried to file etds correction statement for Form 24 fourth quarter. In NSDL software after inputing fvu file and Receipt no. it displays the original return. I am unable to make changes in that form. Can anybody tell me how to make correction in that software.
Dear J Prathap
If you need to make correction in Deductor Details. Select Changes in Deductor details from drop down menu available in the form tab. If you need to Update or Add challans, a drop down is available in the second column. Similarly in deductee tab, a drop down is there. Before making corrections you have select those options
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals