Friends is their any problem on ICAI EXAM site, because i am unable to fill my exam form. please help.
contact the helpline number mentioned on exam website of icai...they will be in better position to ans this as many like u are facing problem.![]()
Yep the server is too slow i filled the form but not able to generate PDF
It shows sql server may not be working
dear N.K Abhiram i also faced the same prblem , & even not able to login
@ Piyush and Abhiram
I had called up the helpline..they said that the server was down and the issue wud be resolved within 2-3 hours..Try to register again at 5'o clock evening..Hopefully the problem will be rectified by then.
use Internet explorer rather than Mozilla safari
Hi guys cud any of u complete the registration process. Earlier I cudnt make payment..Later when I logged on at 5'o clock, I cud make the payment but cudnt save the pdf file generated. I called up the helpline number again..they are saying to wait for one more hour..
Hi now I guess the problem is sorted out..I cud complete my registration at around 8:30 pm.
UH I THOUGHT ONLY CA EXAMS ARE DIFFICUT
FILLING CA EXAM FORMS IN INSTITUTE WEBSITE IS MOST DIFFICULT THAN WRITING EXAMS
Institute website working properly from yesterday night 9.00 PM .(after wasting whole for doing it)
Please fill the form as soon as possible to avoid last moment rush
as server may be down again due to huge crowd
ALL THE BEST
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies
Click here to Login / Register
Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm
Hyderabad
CA Inter
View Details
Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd
Kolkata
CA Inter
View Details
Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.
New Delhi
CA Inter
View Details
CCI
Pro
India's largest network for
finance professionals