Problem on icai exam website

Friends is their any problem on ICAI EXAM site, because i am unable to fill my exam form. please help.

Replies (15)

contact the helpline number mentioned on exam website of icai...they will be in better position to ans this as many like u are facing problem.yes

Yep the server is too slow i filled the form but not able to generate PDF

It shows sql server may not be working

dear N.K Abhiram i also faced the same prblem , & even not able to login

@ Piyush and Abhiram

I had called up the helpline..they said that the server was down and the issue wud be resolved within 2-3 hours..Try to register again at 5'o clock evening..Hopefully the problem will be rectified by then.

Thanks Jithin i for the information 

use Internet explorer rather than Mozilla safari 

Thanx mr.jithin & mr.gillbates

Hi guys cud any of u complete the registration process. Earlier I cudnt make payment..Later when I logged on at 5'o clock, I cud make the payment but cudnt save the pdf file generated. I called up the helpline number again..they are saying to wait for one more hour..

Do exam form filling offtime..Morning 4 o clock I done,, otherwise the site is too slow

Hi now I guess the problem is sorted out..I cud complete my registration at around 8:30 pm.

UH I THOUGHT ONLY CA EXAMS ARE DIFFICUT

FILLING CA EXAM FORMS IN INSTITUTE WEBSITE IS MOST DIFFICULT THAN WRITING EXAMS

Institute website working properly from yesterday night 9.00 PM .(after wasting whole for doing it)

Please fill the form as soon as possible to avoid last moment rush 

 as server may be down again due to huge crowd

ALL THE BEST 

Looking like they have outsource this facility and hence such technical problems are faced. U may register at early morning or at late night so that server are working normally.
Frnds plz fill your examination form after 5 or 6 pm. It will work after 5 or 6 pm.

it was not working at late night also..

.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details