Easy Office
LCI Learning

Problem in filing ITR 2

Page no : 3

jagdish chhugani (engineer) (736 Points)
Replied 28 December 2021

You need to fill net profit/gain in the quarterly schedule, decide when you made gain in which quarter, some amount here there less or more no problem, the amount should match to total gain.

loss no need to fill only gains the Purpose to fill quarterly entry to calculate interest

only 4 days left to file ITR

1 Like

S S Sethu Madhavan (2 Points)
Replied 14 July 2022

mine at last stage of submission an error dialogue appeared. Then I read F. Information about accrual/receipt of capital gain page thoroughly. Filled all column again. inserted "0" where ever blank. Then submitted again. Luckily it accepted and got acknowledgement.

Sriram S (2 Points)
Replied 19 July 2022

I am stuck in the same situation. But I tried to adjust the Capital Gains from one quarter to other so that overall value matches. Even though I do and click on Confirm, there is no response in the page and still all the 5 values is showing in red even after filling values. I tried multiple times but no luck. Any one can pour in your thoughts?

Hari Shankar dasgupta (Accounts Manager) (39 Points)
Replied 24 July 2022

If you are having capital loss on an overall basis, please keep all the columns as zero only. Try it out once. I think i did that last year and got through. The logic to me is that the breakup is to be given only when there is a profit under Capital Gains in BFLA. Otherwise no column needs to be filled up.

This got confirmed this year when my BFLA had a CG(gain) number in the first column AND a set off of the same in the second column. As a result the third column had a zero. I gave the breakup of the column 1 in the period-wise brakup.It came out as errors in the validation. Then I removed all the numbers and put them as zeros only. It got accepted. So the learning is the period-wise breakup has to tie up with the third column of BFLA. If the third colum is zero, make all the numbers in the period-wise breakup table as zero. Try it out.

Hemant Choudhary (4 Points)
Replied 27 July 2022

Yes this seems to be an issue with entering loss. I am at loss as how to report the loss !

Parisa (2 Points)
Replied 31 July 2022

To adjust my 1500 RS capital gain it took me 5 hours. There should be way to accept losses in negative value. I just adjusted to match total. Hope it gets corrected in coming year. 

Rajeev Rankawat (2 Points)
Replied 11 June 2023

What if all quarters togethers are in net losses. Please advise.

Dhirajlal Rambhia (SEO Sai Gr. Hosp.) (160332 Points)
Replied 11 June 2023

"Sorry, I am not a featured member."

For featured members contact....

https://www.caclubindia.com/catalogue/featured.asp

Replied 11 June 2023

Just fill buy and sale figure if loss then no need to fill information schedule of quarterly losses, you can claim loss in next 7  year's if you have profit in next 7 year's, if losses in next year's it will add up

M. Sreehari (Retired Professor) (77 Points)
Replied 28 June 2023

This year my prefilled ITR 2 imported all the income as reported in AIS but  NOT the TDS . The prefilled  ITR 2 shows ZERO against  TDS. How do I make it import TDS data from AIS ?

M. Sreehari

Replied 28 June 2023

You can not import, if TDS deducted then give time to update in AIS , you have time till 31st july 23 to file, but if you feel you have to file now, then in TDS sheet fill  manually as per 26AS credit to self, TAN of deducted, debited amount, claimed amount, gross received. Same time fadd Dividend amount  received in sheet income from other sources. You need to fill quarterly  dividend  in 10 Information about accrual/receipt of income from Other Sources at 2 Dividend Incomereferred in SI.no. 1a(i) 

do not fill in 1 ai  at top , here from amount will be auto populated at gross divident at 1a

Replied 28 June 2023

You can not import, if TDS deducted then give time to update in AIS , you have time till 31st july 23 to file, but if you feel you have to file now, then in TDS sheet fill  manually as per 26AS credit to self, TAN of deducted, debited amount, claimed amount, gross received. Same time fadd Dividend amount  received in sheet income from other sources. You need to fill quarterly  dividend  in 10 Information about accrual/receipt of income from Other Sources at 2 Dividend Incomereferred in SI.no. 1a(i) 

do not fill in 1 ai  at top , here from amount will be auto populated at gross divident at 1a

M. Sreehari (Retired Professor) (77 Points)
Replied 28 June 2023

Thanks. I agree there is still time. I can pay th eself assessment tax due from me, i.e., tax payable (as calculated by the system) minus the TDS and hope that the system will take care.

Thanks again.

Replied 28 June 2023

Pay today e tax calculated, pay more you will get refund, next month pay more with fine and interest.

Replied 28 June 2023

https://youtu.be/g9foT4lErN8 for your information

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: