Problem in filing GSTR 3b for paypal invoices

Hi,

I am an exporter of services. I get payment through paypal.

Paypal pays IGST at 18% to govt.

Problem is , Paypal was paying IGST but, I gave my gst number to paypal later. But, for months when I didn't added my gst number to paypal account. the amount is not reflecting in GSTR 2A.

what should I do?

Should I file nil return in GSTR 3B? if yes, how, I will reflect the transaction in GSTR 1?

I am adding a paypal invoice for reference.

please help me.

thanks

 

 

 

 

Replies (2)
Quick Summary
An exporter using PayPal for service payments is facing issues with their GSTR 3B filing. While PayPal has been paying IGST, the transactions are not appearing in GSTR 2A for months prior to the user providing their GST number. The user is seeking advice on whether to file a nil return for GSTR 3B and how to reflect these transactions in GSTR 1.

In this connection are hold login credentials

can anyone help me in this issue please?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details