Problem in dsc on gst portal

Dear sir

I couldnot get register dsc on dsc portal even after d/l emsigners every time there is massage download and installl emsigner.

I also tried stoping and resterting emsigner

 

thanks

dillep

Replies (17)
unable to submit with DSC (same issue), E sign or evc .. (Mobile no. link with Aadhaar issue)
I'm also occurred the problem...
please disable your antivirus & reinstall emsigner
re-start your system and try it in internet explorer

it works for me (pls be casion
pls be caution to disable antivirus
try with IE
I try to it above said way. but, not supported. also I update the windows version 10
Disable your antivirus reinstall emsigner & delete your browser History .. restart your system . After this your problem 100 % will be resolved.

Dear Friends,

dsc not submitted by other browser. please use IE 11 and run EMSigner run as addministrator,disable antivirus and tried to continue work

OK thanks Sir
I'll follow your advice

Thanks to all

Tried as advised.. still problem exists with DSC registration
is there any new information

Hi! Please try the youtube link given below for definite solution.

https://youtu.be/Gof_QQoIa4Y

Thanks!  

 

Hi! Please try the youtube link given below for definite solution.

https://youtu.be/Gof_QQoIa4Y

Thanks!  

 

i  am a exempt good delaer i am filling gstr3b gst portal says your submission is in progress evc and dsc option also disabled please help me how to i complete my submission 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details