Preparation for may 2015 attempt

Anusha Kondapani (SAP Business ByDesign Consultant)   (624 Points)

07 December 2014  

Hi Freinds!

I planned to attempt Group-I of CA final in May 2015. I also started preparing for the same through self- study. Sometimes, I am so scared don't know whay, may be because I have covered only few topics or may be I am not able to stretch long study hours everyday evenly/my study hours flacuate a lot, not able to cover topics as planned. If I plan for 2 standards to cover in a day and I am ending up covering only 1 standard. And due to this I get so disappointed.

And also I feel that I am left with too many chapters to cover. And I may not be able to spend around 15 days in Jan due to my brother-in-law wedding.

Financial Reporting - First round covered all the accounting standards except AS-14, AS-21, AS-23, AS-24, AS-                               25, AS-27 and AS-33

Auditing and Professional Ethics - Covered only SA 200, SA 210 and SA 220 and still doing First schedule of professional ethics from Institute material.

Corporate Law-   First round of SEBI Act and SCRA Act 1956

SFM - Just covered the basic of Forign Exchange Risk Management 

Freinds I am not understanding where I am standing and how should I go with my plan to cover all the topics along with the minimum two revisions for May 2015 Exams. 

I know in this forum there are many doing self-study, many married people preparing for exams and also many married people with self studies already succeded even after so many hurdels in their studies. 

Could you all please share your valuable suggestions which can help me to plan properly and succed in exams..

Your inputs matters a lot to me at this point of time.

Thanks

Anusha