PRECIOUS GIFT FROM CACLUB

Vikas Gupta (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (16295 Points)

06 June 2010  

Hii frnds,

Today i want to share a happy moment with all of u...Last year same date (june 6) I got a precious gift from caclub.First of all many many thanks to caclub for giving such a precious gift in my life.I never got anything as precious as that gift. Like all of u I too join this site for improving my knowledge.After 2month i got a precious gift...i think all of you are thinking that what is that precious gift..
.The gift i got from caclub is VIKAS GUPTA ,my sweet brother...

He send me request on caclub first..i added him..while adding him i didnt know that our relation become this much close..after some days i gave him my mail id..when we first chatted  i ask him his DOB..( i have a habit of asking DOB )..when he told me his DOB i told him to call me"Didi" bcoz i m elder than him..happily he too agree with me..After each day our relation become more and more close..we started to share all matters whether it is family or not..But everything was secret..nobody in our family didnt know about our relation....we kept everything secret..bcoz both of us afarid that if anyone in our family didnt like so hw we continue our relation.so we decided to tell our family after sometime..i never want to lose such a gud brother ..

I dont know what i tell about my sweet brother..Now i m so happy on this occasion becoz my family also loving him as i love him.everone accepted him..i expect same from his family too.i m waiting to hear such a good news from him..and i have one wish in my life that is one want to see my sweet brother..upto this time i never see him.i only saw his photos.Dont know when i see him in my life.I just want to say one thing to Vikas

I LOVE YOU MY BROTHER

I want to give a surprise to Vikas by posting this in Caclub.so i told one of my frnd in caclub to write a sayari about both of us to post it in here.He send me one sayari..but while thinking i felt that he will be happy if i write something....once again many many thanks to caclub for giving me my bro..