Prajita Balavinodan-CA Final(Nov09) First Ranker

Rangdi Bangdi (aaa) (85 Points)

17 January 2010  

Prajita Balavinodan

This is Prajita Balavinodan who got the first rank in CA Final November 2009

She hails from Coimbatore,Tamilnadu.This centre has very poor coaching centres and she attended only one subject coaching in Chennai and rest she studied on her own.This is a small city near the famous Hill station Ooty.

She is a Keralite and speaks Malayalam and Tamil at home.She has a Bcom from Shri Nehru Maha Vidyalaya College of Arts & Science College in Coimbatore

(comes under Bharathiyar University).

Though from a poor middleclass background and from a city which was small and that too being a woman.She braved all odds and became the first Indian woman CA from her place to get the First rank in the most tough and prestigious CA Final exam conducted by ICAI.

Hardwork,studying from day 1,8 to 10 hours of study,good writing practice,confidence and never-say-die attributes helped her achieve this status.

It seems she used to cycle daily from her office back to her home for 4 to 5 miles and then start studying daily.

FRIENDS,LET US LEARN FROM HER SUCCESS.

I CLEARED MY CA THIS ATTEMPT AND AM AN ACA NOW.BUT THEN I KNOW MANY HAVE FAILED TOO THIS ATTEMPT.LET US ALL LEARN FROM THIS GIRL AND HER INDOMITABLE SPIRIT.I SHOWED THIS TOO WHO DID NOT PASS.

Yours sincerely,

CA Purush Mistry

(I know technically till I get the ACA certificate I should not use the CA before my name,nevertheless I have cleared the exams and also attended the GMCS,so I will submit the form and get it;so Im using it in joy! May all of you derive the same joy soon!)

Below is her marklist: 

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India

Examination Results,November 2009

Final (New Course) Examination Results

Sci.,
Shri Nehru Maha Vidyalaya College of Arts &
Sci.,

ROLL Number
45565      *Check Merit
Name
PRAJITA BALAVINODAN
Group I
Financial Reporting
Strategic Financial Management
Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
Corporate and Allied Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Group II
Advanced Management Accounting
Information Systems Control and Audit
Direct Tax Laws
Indirect Tax Laws
Total
Result
PASS
Grand Total

Check Another Roll Number || Home

Hosted by National Informatics Centre

Disclaimer:The result given is correct at the time of release of the result by the Institute which accepts no responsibility thereafter for errors or omissions caused as a result of their transmission via the Internet or their downloading or printing by the user. For any clarifications / confirmation please address your enquiries to the Additional Secretary (Exams), The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, 'ICAI BHAWAN', Post Box No. 7112, Indraprastha Marg, New Delhi - 110 002.
ICAI Home Page