Practising in own name

Preeti (Consulting) (159 Points)

18 March 2012  



I have resigned from a partnership firm wherein I was a partner.


Now i want to do practise on my own name . I need to apply form 18 for registration of firm


But even if i dont apply for any name can i do signing on my name , I am holding COP