PRACTICAL TRAINING EXEMPTION IN CMA COURSE

I am a CMA student who cleared my INTER in this Dec 2020 attempt. I have a doubt regarding the exemption from practical training to become eligible for my final exams. I have worked under a chartered accountant as a PAID ASSISTANT (not articleship) from APRIL 2016 to AUGUST 2019. It is a  PROPRIETARY CONCERN. And I have worked in fields like FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING, AUDIT, INCOME TAX, GST and also few COMPANY RETURN FILINGS. Can I get exemption from my practical training with the above mentioned experience from that concern. Please clarify my doubts. Thanks in advance..

Replies (1)
No you cannot get in exemption you ave to mandatorily complete articleship training under CMA

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details