Easy Office
LCI Learning

POST YOUR VAT QUERIES TODAY

Page no : 3

Karam (Pursuing IPCC) (131 Points)
Replied 04 November 2009

Hi

I want to change my home address with Icai. How to do that. Please help. I am doing IPCC.

Karam (Pursuing IPCC) (131 Points)
Replied 04 November 2009

ashok (accountant ) (24 Points)
Replied 02 December 2009

Dear All,

I have one vending machine on rent basis can you tell me what tax will be applicable  VAT or Service Tax. bcz my vending machine dealer charged VAT on machinery rent  

Rahul (Acct Asst) (25 Points)
Replied 25 December 2009

Resp Sir,

we have Agro based Public ltd co., my ques is if we purchase some items with VAT (we have taken setoff of it), if the supplier didnt paid the VAT collected ....then who is liable to pay VAT...if i m liable (BUYER) then how can crosscheck / verify the payment of VAT by supplier.

thanks in advance.

Regards,

Rahul

Rahul (Acct Asst) (25 Points)
Replied 25 December 2009

Originally posted by : ashok
Dear All,
I have one vending machine on rent basis can you tell me what tax will be applicable  VAT or Service Tax. bcz my vending machine dealer charged VAT on machinery rent  

Hi,,,if the machine is in ur custody then VAT 12.5% + Service Tax 10.30% is applicable......

Nand Kishor Paliwal (Accounts Officer) (26 Points)
Replied 22 January 2010

IS VAT APPLICABLE ON SOFTWARE MAKEING FIRM INCLUDING AMC CHARGES OR SERVICE TAX APPLICABLE. PLEASE CONFIRM.

Nand Kishor Paliwal

Manish Garg (Owner) (22 Points)
Replied 29 April 2010

Can we adjust CST paid in excess wrongly with the DVAT payable ? 

DHANAKALESWAR (ACCOUNTANT) (48 Points)
Replied 24 July 2010

DEAR SIR PLEASE TELL THAT  DOES LAND ELIGIBLE FOR VAT  IN AP

pinky (student) (214 Points)
Replied 26 July 2010

since land is immovable property vat may not b imposed on tht...

zimmy kath (prop) (21 Points)
Replied 02 August 2010

dear sir

suppose i am regd vat dealer in punjab, i have to purchase taxable goods in maharshtra and also to sale them in maharashra, can i save CST payable at maharashtra  without registeration in maharashtra or tell me any other way to gat the quantity rebate in my name  

VENKATARAMAN UDHAYASANKAR (Finance Professional) (33 Points)
Replied 02 May 2015

My client purchased steel and supplied to the contractor - bills for purchase of steel was raised in the name of the contractor -.  Contractor had included the entire value of steel purchased in the RA bill and charged 14.5% VAT.   My client is disputing the same saying that the while paying the steel bill amount, he had paid VAT @ 14.5%.   As such contractor has to deduct the same from his RA bill.   Is he correct.  Kindly clarify.  Thank you

VENKATARAMAN UDHAYASANKAR (Finance Professional) (33 Points)
Replied 01 June 2015

Dntractorear Sir

We are fialising civil contractor for construction of flats in Bangalore.  Ours is a JD project.   Different contractors are havig either Standard Method or Composition Method.   As a Builder is there any way to decide upon the most beneficial method of VAT - i.e., Standard or Composition.  If we choose composition, are we to take entire payment of VAT of 4% or is there any scheme of sharing VAT between Builder and Civil Contractor

Pl help me.

pooja ojha (target) (21 Points)
Replied 29 July 2015

WHAT IS CONCEPT OF VAT ? WHEN RETURN IS NOT FILLED WITIN 3 MONTH THEN HOW MUCH PANELTY HAS TO PAY?

srinivasa pv (7 Points)
Replied 24 June 2016

Hi,

I have a querry on VAT input credit availing .

Suppose one Register dealer delaing the his business with one TIN number and unexpectdly he has closed/blocked the old TIN number and taken new TIN . If any VAT credit available in old TIN number can he avail the credit to new TIN number ..Pl suggest.

ex: old TIN has closed on NOV 2015 and has credit amount of Rs.10000/- can he take that credit to new TIN number on subsequent month.address has litle difference and name will be same .

srinivasa pv (7 Points)
Replied 24 June 2016

this is pertaining to karnataka sales tax .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: