Each year ASSOCHAM organizes Post Budget conference for its Industry constituents, to provide clear and comprehensive analysis of the Budget and answer to the many questions that, inevitably, arise after the Budget.
This year, the newly-appointed Hon’ble Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman will present the Union Budget for 2019-20 on July 5 in the Lok Sabha. This will be first full Budget of Modi 2.0 government and is expected to be significant as it will be the way forward for India Inc.
Considering the importance of year 2019 budget, ASSOCHAM is organizing a Post Budget Conference followed by lunch as per the following schedule:
|Day & Date||Time||Venue & City|
8th July, 2019
|10.00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.||Hotel The Imperial
Janpath, New Delhi- 110001
The Post Budget conference will discuss the Direct & Indirect Taxes issues along with the Policy initiatives having significant impact on trade, industry and Indian economy.
The discussion on each topic will be led by eminent speakers in the respective areas which will followed by floor participation. You will find the participation at the conference quite informative.
Speakers Invited from Government:
- Shri Anurag Singh Thakur, Minister of State for Finance, Ministry of Finance
- Shri Ajay Bhushan Pandey, Secretary, Department of Revenue, Ministry of Finance
- Shri P C Mody, Chairperson, Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)
- Shri Pranab Kumar Das, Chairperson, Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)
- Shri Akhilesh Ranjan, Member (Legislation), Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)
- Dr. John Joseph, Member (Tax Policy), Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)
- Shri Kamlesh Varshney, Joint Secretary (TPL-I), Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)
- Shri G D Lohani, Joint Secretary (TPL-I), Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)
Apart from the above, the conference will also be addressed by Sr. officials from CBDT & CBIC
Other Speakers includes:
- Shri Rahul Garg, Chairman, National Council on Direct Taxes, ASSOCHAM and Partner & Tax Technology Leader, PwC India
- Shri Rakesh Nangia, Co-chairman, National Council on International Taxes, ASSOCHAM & Founder and Managing Partner, Nangia Advisors LLP
- Shri Vishal Anand, Executive Director, PwC India
The conference will also be addressed by several other Eminent Tax Experts from Consulting Firms/Industry.
- Fees is kept at Rs. 2500/- only for ASSOCHAM Members and Rs. 3000/- for Non Members (per participant) including GST
- 10% discount for two or more persons from the same organization
- The fee is inclusive of refreshment, lunch & Taxes
(Prior Registration is mandatory)
|Avinash Sharma||(09811524976)||Email: avinash.sharma @ assocham.com|
|Ankit Raghav||(09999068767)||Email: ankit.raghav @ assocham.com|
|Akshat Agarwal||(09873847923)||Email: akshat.agarwal @ assocham.com|
|Krishan Sharma||(08512072265)||Email: krishan.sharma @ assocham.com|