Positive thought for the day * 29.08.08

I wept because I had no shoes, until I saw a man who had no feet.

-- Persian saying, Ancient

 

if you want to get these positive thoughts in your PM, join my community "Positive thought for the Day" here is the link..

/netpal/display_com.asp?np_com_id=326

Replies (4)

why is this daily??

Dear Rushikesh, I responed your question (this) yesteday also, anyway everyeone needs daily dose of positive .....otherwise negative thoghts will take over..........that's why it is on daily basis,

have a nice day,

 

gud

really inspiring

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details