Poem exams vs cricket

                          CRICKET VS EXAMS

EXAMINATION IS A CRICKET MATCH.

CANDIDATE IS A BATSMAN.

QUESTION PAPER IS THE BOWLER

EXAMINER AN UMPIRE.

SUPERVISOR IS A LEG UMPIRE.

TABLE IS A PITCH.

MARKSHEET,THE SCORE CARD.

QUESTION IS AN OVER.

CONFUSING QUESTION IS GOOGLY.

TO SOLVE QUESTION INSTANTLY IS SIXER.

DISTINCTION,OF COURSE,IS A CENTURY.

TO BE CAUGHT COPYING IS CATCH OUT.

TO BE CAUGHT WITH A CHIT-IN-HAND A RUN OUT.

 TO GIVE BLANK ANSWER SHEET IS A CLEANBOWLED.

TO FAIL IS TO LOSE,TO PASS A WIN.

RE-EXAMINATION IS A FOLLOW-ON.

STILL NO SUCCESS, AN INNING DEFEAT.

 

Replies (3)

COMPLETETING THE WHOLE PAPER.....A STUDENT(WINNER)...

When I got enough confidence,
The stage was gone.

When I was sure of losing,
I won.

When I needed people the most,
They left me.

When I learnt to dry my tears,
I found a shoulder to cry on.

When I mastered the skill of hating,
Somebody started loving me.

That's Life!!!!
Enjoy life.....!

why people like cricket very much?

its rules have a lot of resemblence with our own life.

for eg: 12 balls 23 runs., 2 months 8 papers

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details