PLZ Read, its URGENT

Vijay Kumar.B (A learner) (185 Points)

15 February 2010  
Dear friends,

I am a registerd student of ICAI and had qualified my PCC in the last CA exams (November'09). I am under dilemma to understand some provisions of ICAI new education IPCC scheme

My doubt is....
As you all know, a student registered under PCC education scheme has to undergo three and half years articleship and then eligible for CA final exam attempt. I have got registered my articles on 7th May'2007 and will be completing three and half year articleship on 6th Nov'2010, consequently, getting delayed my CA-Final attempt to May'2011.

However, according to the new scheme i.e. IPCC education scheme, a student can be eligible for CA-Final attempt on duly completion of three years of articleship.

Since, my three years of articleship completes on 6th may'2010.... Can I be eligible to attempt CA-Final in the Nov'2010 provided i convert from PCC scheme to IPCC scheme? Am i eligible to convert from PCC to IPCC being a student of PCC qualified?

If so, please provide ur guidance/advice on this issue to the follwing mail ID: ursvijjay @ gmail.com.

I would be grateful to u.......Thanks in advance
Vijay.....