EASYOFFICE

PLZ HELP FOR CAREER OPTION

Page no : 2

Suresh (CA Final Student) (177 Points)
Replied 26 March 2010

CA + CS is batter option.

YASH JAIN (ARTICLE) (554 Points)
Replied 26 March 2010

With the introduction of Direct Tax Code, IFRS, Companies Bill 2008 there is wider scope for Chartered Accountants and Company Secretary.  Moreover with the introduction of Limited Liability Partnership there will be great demand for CAs and CS together than to have a individual degree.  As far icwai is concerned it is thougher than ca and cs exams but the paradox is our industry does not give weightage to this super degree for unknow reasons...they are at par with ca or cs in knowledge but...........god knows why they are so least demanded.......Moreover ca has tie up with various international bodies which will help u to attain internation degree in accounting like cpa in australia, Ca of England. and wait for more tie ups.........With knowldege of IFRS(very big thing in future) u will earn decent amount of salary(common u do study for this prpose).   So it is better to do ca+cs than to do icwai and cs.

MS SAMEER (CMA*CA*CMDM*ast FUND MANAGER*LEGAL ADVISOR)   (14938 Points)
Replied 26 March 2010

ca cs

Sushil (CA Final Student) (2571 Points)
Replied 26 March 2010

Do CA + CWA + CS + CMA

rohit muchhal (46 Points)
Replied 26 March 2010

According to the forum, CA + CS is preferred option when we compare option of CS/CWA/CIMA but i think knowledge and monetary wise CS CWA CIMA is better..Kindly help me to come up to the conclusion of deciding career of my younger brother.

Forum members are silent about scope of CIMA. 

In instant case he will go for either CA & CS or CS & CWA and after passing CWA, go for CIMA.  After passing CS AND working in a company for a period of 3 years in a position which meets training requirement of CWA and meanwhile working he goes for CIMA . 

View/Suggestion of forum members is invited.

Dhanya Rose (Student) (147 Points)
Replied 26 March 2010

My friend I must tell you, don't take up subjects just coz you feel like its valuable or challenging and heavy on ur CV. I must admit sometimes you'll reach a stage, why am i doing this? First ask yourself, what kind of job you want to do and do a course that gets u that. 

CA Ruskin B (Member) (2602 Points)
Replied 18 May 2010

CA+CS+CWA+CMA+CPA+CFA

CA+CS IS GOOD

arabinda (n.a.) (52 Points)
Replied 29 August 2011

i want to do cma after ca so any help if avaialable plz tell me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :