ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Plz giv me ur precious minutes

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax ) (3745 Points)

13 January 2011  

As per suggested by most of the CCI members & Experts i bought book on SFM CA final by SD Bala & Pattabi Ram. But i am not satisfied with this book becuase questions given for practice are less in number. Though concepts explained are good.  The main thing is i m currently taking Classes .But in order to build confidence in this subject i took suggestion from CCI members. So,plz suggest me again how to prepare for SFM & wat to do along with taking classes. Do i need to refer any other book ?

3 Replies

Pravin Kumar (article) (166 Points)
Replied 13 January 2011

TO built confidence it is not necessary to solve more question.

Solve question, but question with different variety and focus more on the logic used in formula and the effect of formula. Otherwise you can solve question but you can not understand your solution whether correct or wrong.

I had also read the SD Bala book, but in my opinion reference book is only benefit to understand the things. Ultimately, you have to rely upon study material and suggested solution.

but getting good mark u must have to rely upon your teachers note and institutes solution.

Do not search more question's containing book. You will got more than 70 marks only by practicing the past exam question from suggested and Compilation.

Best of luck

1 Like

CA Sahil Singla.. (Service Tax ) (3745 Points)
Replied 13 January 2011

thanks Mr. Pravin

vipin kumar CA (CA) (194 Points)
Replied 13 January 2011

PADHUKA IS BEST, MUJHA BHE CONFIDENCE PADHUKA SA AAYA, AND I SURE I WILL GOT 70+ MARKS IN SFM BAKI CA INST. KI MARJI

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags