plz Any advice for the Nov 2011 IPCC attempt

I am a guy who cleared the online cpt this october and I plan to begin my ITT traning this Jan. my query is that I was in science and now before I start my ITT, I wish to study some IPCC group one topics these 2 weeks, plz help me decide wich topics to do and mainly in nov 2011 I am planning to attempt both groups so I am requesting all the well experienced people out there to give me all and any advice

Replies (8)

I think u should start up with Income tax.coz its acombination of  theory nd practicals,,,,,,,the begining chapters like definitons; residential status are important nd also gud to do with, even without guidance......

Better prefer Padukas book

Gud luck 

thanx kalpana

i think since u r frm science background,start wid accounts 

nd finish up with itt and orientation prog as soon as possible

you have got 2 weeks.. you can complete atleast one small chapter of each subject..

I suggest--

Accounts-- Prior incorporation profit/ Insurance Claims

Costing-- Contract costing/ job-batch costing

FM-- Time value of money and Types of Financing( this theory chapter, i bet you wont be able to do it at last moment.. rather read it now and keep on revising later)

Tax-- same as Kalpana

Law-- small acts like gratuity, Bonus..(preferably use Munish Bhandari's book)

Happy learning!

thank u resham but in Law is Munish Bhandari better or P.C. tulsian

I really dont know about P. C. Tulsian.. Sorry

But Munish Bhandari's book is v. v. good..

Which book do u have?

Friend u should start with account along with costing, and pls make proper time table for exam

thank u Hardik, luckly I have a good tendency of keeping time tables so that wont be a prob,  but I the prob is to which subject I should begin with and which extra book should I refer to

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details