Online Updated Classes for CA CS CMA Subjects for Nov 21/May 22 Exams. Enroll Now!! Call: 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naina bedi (article )     30 December 2012

Pls. help

im in ca finals nd my articleship was completed on 28.1.12  but im not got till date my articleship completion certificate although my ca has got it. can anyone tell me how i got my certificate

7 Replies

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)     30 December 2012

NORMALLY AFTER U SUBMIT THE FORM 108 FOR COMPLETION U SHULD GET IT WITHIN 1 MONTH .

NOW U SHOULD PERSONALLY VISIT THE REGIONALCHAPTER OF ICAI WHERE U SUB MITTED UR REG FORM FOR ARTICLESHIP AND MEET THE CONCERNED OFFICER IN ARTICLES SECTION.yes

naina bedi

my frnd has gone there on behalf of me. institute said that they already sent it by post.bt i didnt get.

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat

CS,CA F,Numrologi TusharSampat (CS CA F Numerologist Astrologer Graphologist Face reader Vastu Expert)     30 December 2012

u officially write a letter to them and ask for a duplicate completion certificate...im sure they will post u again.

BUTINSTEAD OF UR FRIEND U SHOULDHAV PERSONALLY VISITED IT AND SHOULD HAV EXPLAINED THEM UR PROBLEMS

@VaibhavJ

@VaibhavJ (Believe!! Live your dreams!)     30 December 2012

Originally posted by : naina bedi

my frnd has gone there on behalf of me. institute said that they already sent it by post.bt i didnt get.

You can also visit post office to inquire about non posting of the same.

Ashwani Narnoli

Ashwani Narnoli (.)     30 December 2012

Simply take the copy from your ca
CA Srikanth Yadav

CA Srikanth Yadav (Chartered Accountant)     30 December 2012

Originally posted by : Ashwani Narnoli
Simply take the copy from your ca

Agreed.

Even the one which you'll get will only be a copy (it will be addressing to your principal).

Or put a query to ICAI (see below).

e-Sahaayataa

* I am a :

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) | Presentation - How to make use of e-sahaayaata

naina bedi

thanks to all...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags