Easy Office
LCI Learning

Pls help

Page no : 2

Heenal tanna (article) (21 Points)
Replied 08 December 2010

i have a doubt in mafa. if cash flows for  7 years is 80 , cash flow for 8th year is 880 and net present value is 642.10. what is the pv factor / discount rate

srinivass (CA Final) (2466 Points)
Replied 08 December 2010

hey tricha dnt worry yar............be +ve ,...............my situatiuon is worse than u .,but i m condient yar ...........be cool we have colorfull future

1 Like

Ankur Garg (Company Secretary and Compliance Officer)   (114773 Points)
Replied 08 December 2010

Originally posted by : Tricha
I am a PCC Student. I gave my 2nd attempt dis November...and am sure to flunk!!! I wil hav my 3rd year B.Com. exams in April and PCC again in May. I am capable of gettin' real good marks I know it...but the problem is I lack confidence badly....and I am not hard-working. I spoiled the 1st two attemps bcoz of this. I was assuming I m goin' to flunk. It took me a lot of time to accept failure.
I want to become a CA but I can't imagine myself as a CA. I can't imagine dat I wil b a CA after some years...but I can't imagine life widout CA either. CA is my life, my love, my dream. Guys, plz say something to boost my confidence.
Pls don't write any motivational poems n also pls don't say anything discouraging. Thanx a lot.....

Sorry...your words are really contradictory...and obviously i got confused...

All you need to do is take your time...and be practical...and workout on your vision...CA is your dream...but that thinking is not enough to succeed...take solid steps to achieve your dream...

your own thinking is enough to give you desired confidence...

My best wishes...

1 Like

CA.CWA.Venkatesh Repala (CA CWA;(CS PROFESSIONAL))   (1231 Points)
Replied 08 December 2010

Guys, the problem is I don't believe in myself...I get depressed so easily.

for that only, i said that to have some self tests, i t will ur strenths and weakness.

i used this technique and gained confidence, try it once.

1 Like

Sri Ramya Peketi (CA Final) (299 Points)
Replied 08 December 2010

hello friend...

you say CA is your dream, the love of your life......... if the love of your life is a person and that person goes out of your life, will you let them go away just like that?

when you call something a dream of yours, just fight for it even if you dont believe in yourself.... just hope you'll win... when you're in depression, you don't want to believe in your self anymore....

hey I won't suggest you anything but I'll tell you what I do... I just don't touch my books... or rather any books but watch TV for a long time even if my parents shout their voices off that I need to study for my exams.... sometimes I read Harry Potter's books though ;) a nice trick that works most of the times.........

Students scattered all over the globe are coming to write CA exams to fulfill their dreams or students writing after a long gap in their lives..... It's NOT because THEY BELIEVE IN THEMSELVES......... THEY JUST DONT WANT THEIR DREAMS TO DIE OUT WITHOUT FIGHTING...............................

GOT IT? COME ON MAN......................... BE A WARRIOR AND FIGHT BACK..................... SHOW TO THE WORLD THAT YOU'RE A PERSON WHO CAN FIGHT ANYTHING TO FULFILL YOUR DREAMS..................

I wrote my CA Final exams this november even though I dont believe in myself like I used to.......I mean am not that confident....... but just hoping to pass........... but as I gave my papers........... I know am here to fulfill my life's passion......................

take care.......... :)

1 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by : RADHIKA JALAN

iam also exactly like u tricha regarding studies n whatever u shared here......till now  my confidence level is also very low but now am motivating myself thinking that i can do it....and believe me self motivation is the best......remember one thing "in this world of duplicates no one can play ur role better than u so be yourself n win d world..........

dis is true radha...Thanks 4 sahring dis...

Konka Manohar (PRACTICE) (95 Points)
Replied 08 December 2010

In your message i have found that CA is Your life ambition. It is one of the best thing in you. Really The Word in your message"I want to become a CA but I can't imagine myself as a CA" is enough for you to across the forthcoming Exams. The above matra leads you as a best CA in your life for ever.

sucheta (cs inter and CA FINAL student)   (598 Points)
Replied 08 December 2010

Hellooo Tricha, my sister never underestimate urself as a human being is much powerful than ny1 if he/she truely realise his/her strength so i knw you can do it.kuch v impossible nhi hota and as ankur bhaiya says ki har prob temporary hoti h.Hamari lyf mei wohi hota h jo hum chahte h if we want ouself to be sad we will be sad and if we want to be happy then at ny hard situation we will be happy.So dont let the Institute decide your Career you yourself decide it and dnt let ur weakness spoil ur lyf just spoil your weakness.

we are always with you

3 Like

(Guest)

Thank u all for ur valuable time........

sucheta (cs inter and CA FINAL student)   (598 Points)
Replied 08 December 2010

Thank u all for takin' the time to reply........

You are always welcome tricha your this sister will always help you as much as she can

Student (CA and CS student) (315 Points)
Replied 08 December 2010

Hi Tricha, ther r many going thru d same situation...so don't worry...Self Belief is d only potent force that can lift ur spirits...Self confidence shud b cultivated from learning frm mistakes and being commited not to repeat them...So work really hard this tym...As u work harder in realising ur goals u wil get positive vibes...Say to urself everyday that I WILL REALISE MY DREAMS...I WILL BECOME A CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT...AND I AM DOING MY BEST TO REALISE IT

Best Wishes

Student (CA and CS student) (315 Points)
Replied 08 December 2010

Success comes to those disheartening souls who refuse to give up wen others hv let go...

1 Like

(Guest)

Rohit...is that u???

Do we know each other????

Amala (Student) (384 Points)
Replied 08 December 2010

IF NOT YOU WHO ELSE CAN DO IT

IF NOT NOW WHEN ELSE TO DO IT

1 Like

(Guest)

hey tricha .. dont wry.

u wanna b a ca ..its a really gud thing. whenever u lost ur balance or distract u jst rememberurself tht u wanna b ca .u wil start again

n the point abt flunk.. it means tht u knw verywell tht u didnt prepare,...so u hav to make a gud plan 4 ur studies.

n remember 1 thing when we  tend to loose concerntration, bcz we dont hav clarity in our sub . so make sure whenever u hav face prob jst resolve it immediately with help of every1.

when ur doubts wil b cleared immediately it wil encourage u to give a next try . then u can b on track easily.

3 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: