PLLSS SOMEBODY HELP ME

I like to refer Vinod Guptas Direct tax notes....Can anyone provide me the means of getting it.....Is it available through any bookstores?? I heard that his modules are very lengthy and cant be revised easily...Does it cost 1200???..So please help me..If i am unable to get those notes i feel i ill use Bangars DT..

Replies (2)

POOJA LAW HOUSE

Shop No. L.G.F.-I, Hans Bhawan
Behind C.A. Institute
I.T.O., New Delhi-110002.

Phone:
+91-23370152
+91-23379103

Mobile:
+919350042870

Originally posted by : Akshat Sharaf

POOJA LAW HOUSE

Shop No. L.G.F.-I, Hans Bhawan
Behind C.A. Institute
I.T.O., New Delhi-110002.

Phone:
+91-23370152
+91-23379103

Mobile:
+919350042870

It contains 13 modules. These modules are benefits to those students only who at least cover DT one/two time (self study or through coaching). Direct study of these modules may creates lots of confusions.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details