Please someone do this for all CA students

 I have heard that there is meeting of all CA's on 1st week of november.

I only want all the CA;s to only pass on my this message to president that banned on transfer should be removed and we all should get free from all the pains and pressure. This can only be done by you all members .

Please do this for me

Complain gainst CA's of 

CITY - AKOLA (VIDARBHA REGION)

STATE- MAHARASHTRA

COUNTRY - INDIA

PLEASE

pLeAsE

Please

please

Replies (5)

I support your suggestion. Good Luck

Can I add one more PLEASE There........ 

Wel..........Thats a good move from you.....we support u..................

I support ur initiative.......

You are absolutely right......i will definitely help u in putting ur point forward.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details