Please refer my Transfer case, every 1 comments r welcomed

CA Gandharv Sharma (Financial and Taxation consultant)   (514 Points)

04 September 2009  

hello every one!

on 10th july i submitted an application for my transfer from here delhi to una on the basis of my parents transfer with adequate proofs and documents supporting tht my father is operating business at una. on that day we were planning to be shifted, and now i m shifted there! my articles got terminated on 17th aug as on 20th i was to leave for Himachal. till then i was in delhi only.

In b/w i visited to icai articles section and there they informed me to submit form 109 as it is a genuine case for transfer. through i have no proof of that in writing but oraly they said this to me.

now today on 4th sept, i had submitted my form 109 with a covering letter indicating the change of address for correspondence and transfer of my articles from delhi as subject. it has been duly accepted at vishwas nagar.

till yet i haven't registered my new articles at una? now, can i register myself at una and start training there? or whether this form 109 will be accepted first and i will have to wait for.....

my views on this is that i should register my self and while applying 103 at icai, i should attach all the previous documents as a copy with that and another covering letter for form 103!!

PLease reply friends, we are all here to share, discuss and help each others!! waiting for ur comments!!!

gandharv