Please i need you all help..please put a look over this..plz

Nehas (Al) (425 Points)

20 November 2010  

Please help me. I am troubled by my principle. He continuously spreads some or the other news about me. During PCC exams he called me after accounts paper in evening and asked me how was ur paper. I replied “It was ok not so bad not so good”. He said  “what do u mean by that. If ur papers r not going good then there is no need to give papers and u should come now in office as I have so much of work here to do”

I said “sir I tried to give my best performance. I am happy with what I have wrote and I want to give my other papers with the same seriousness”

He said “OK” and kept the call very rudely.

On Audit paper he called me again in evening. He asked me how was ur paper. I said “ It was very good and I am assuming to score exemption in audit paper”

I always said what was true and what I assume to happen.

But he replied me that “You don’t need to study much for law paper as audit can bring out aggregate marks. You need only 40 marks to pass in 1st group so you come to office now within half hour”

I said sir I am really sorry but I cant come as I am not properly prepared with law sections and company law.

He said the same that day attitude “OK” and kept the phone rudely.

On law paper he again called me and I could’nt receive my call and then he called at my home number and talked to my parents and asked how was ur daughter’s paper today.

My parents replied that it was ok.

He then said “oh ok but I want to know that is ur daughter really giving papers as I went to the center today I didn’t saw her. I don’t think ur daughter is giving papers and she may go from home saying that she is going for paper but she is not”

My parents got in troubled and my dad angrily said to sir that I believe her and u don’t need to talk any rubbish for her.

Sir said ok anyways tell her to call me when she comes.

I came home at around 6.pm. As I entered home my cell started ringing and the call was of my other article colleague. I received the call and said she said me that u came for today’s paper na. I replied yes but y r u asking such que. She said that sir called me and talked to me about you and were asking forcefully that “ I should tell him the truth about whether Neha is coming for papers. Is she giving papers.”

Again the second call and he said me that what was unbelievable. He said that “sir was asking him to tell the truth whether Neha was their at paper hall or is she just acting to give papers so that she can get leave from my office to think about transfer and to talk to some people and complaint about me”

Then my parents talked to me and said what sir told them.

I was shock when I listened to ll this.

I called my sir and asked him that should I come to his office to show him my I Card that was signed by invigilator at the back. He said that “yes I want to see that. I thought u r not giving papers. You join office within half and hour as I gave only 15 days leave to u and u have not studied 2nd group so don’t give papers.”

I replied “no sir I want to give my papers. I have a day to study properly and I wont give up. I will try my best to write my whole paper as per my knowledge.”

He said “ I don’t think you r doing right and I think u should join the office as many accounting are pending here.”

All this happened during exams. After that he called me regularly and I didn’t took his call as I was not feeling well the whole exam after 1st group.

Now que is are ICAI members having powers to say such things.

My principle has made my life hell.

He is not giving me transfer.

Today I have not gone to office because I want some time to take rest and realx and to think whether to continue articleship at the same place.

But he is speaking non sense about me to other articles and to my parents at phone.

I want you all to please help me.

For u all, my problem may seem small but I don’t want to leave CA.

I want to do my CA at any cost but don’t want to continue articleship at same place.

I seeked for help to many CA’s but no one is ready to help because of rough nature of sir.

Please anyone of you please help me what should I do.

Please guide me how to take transfer.

Please tell me the phone numbers that were posted some months ago on this forum of some union who helped some students to fight against such principles.

Please tell me any step I should take?

I tried e-sahyata but no action.

Please help me.