Easy Office
LCI Learning

Please help urgent

Page no : 2

Anoop K. Singh (practice) (120 Points)
Replied 20 July 2013

Any updates??

Please help instead of making fun..

Anu sharma (Intermediate IPC) (240 Points)
Replied 20 July 2013

Hi, 
You can join E-Ten course, if you dont know where it is situated then dial Just dial number 22222222 and ask them about their location in your city
Thanks
sekhar

Yogita (Partner) (434 Points)
Replied 22 July 2013

CA Anoop K. Singh replied to a topic in Forum "Students beware of such unqualified teachrs and classes" about a month ago Read more at: /stream/selfstream.asp?member_id=1074189 Mr Anoop K Singh See for Yourself the Link shown above. About a Month Back you were a CA & after the results You are Not a CA ? & searching for Classes for CA Final  ? Very Surprising, So Me along with others would really like to know since when ICAI has started this new system of Taking away the Degree awareded previously after declaring the Results for the current attempt.

Sir Pls tell us so all students here can leave CA if ICAI is awarding degree only for one Year ( One Attempt  as you have shown based on Your Profile Few Months Back a CA & Today back a student )

Integrity of genuinity of this Profile of Anoop is doubted & put to strict Proof.
Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=257342&offset=1

Sir I think Admins should look into such Profiles, & I am also sending this Profile copy & many such thing as found by me to ICAI to get the genuinity of this Mr Anoop & his Nexus.

Mr Anoop people are aware of your real identity & beware, if someone thinks of taking you up you will be in a very bad state of affairs. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro