ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please Help - Online Application

MURALEEKRISHNAN (ACCOUNTANT) (25 Points)

10 August 2010  

I have applied for my Final examination through online. After fliiling the form and making payment, when i pressed the 'Go Home' tab, it shows an error and I did not get the print out of my Application form. I received the message that the payment was successful and it already deducted from my bank account. But I could not get the print of application as well as receipt.

So please help me to sort out this problem.

Thanks & regards

Muraleekrishnan

2 Replies

(Guest)

Dont worry, this is happening with many students. The web site is showing error. Call ICAI Noida office. They will help u. 

is the page coming again if u do login again and opt for exam form filling? what it is desplaying?

I think, even if it is saying that u have already submitted form then also it should provide an option to take printout again. 

Call them and kindly reply here what they said it will help all students facing the same problem. 

MURALEEKRISHNAN (ACCOUNTANT) (25 Points)
Replied 10 August 2010

Thanks for your reply.

When I log in again, it shows my filled application and when I press the 'Save Changes' Tab it will go again to payment section. I am attaching here with screeshot of the receipt for your reference.

Attached File : 48 new microsoft word document 3 .doc downloaded: 70 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags