Please help..Nov'21 final exams

Dear fellow colleagues,

I need your help in getting back on a path to be a CA. I had last appeared for final exams in 2014 post which my registration has expired somewhere in 2017 or 2018.

Now, I want to get back and appear for exams in November. How should I renew my membership? Can I appear for Nov exams?

Please help.

Replies (3)
Quick Summary
A former CA candidate is seeking guidance on returning to their studies after a long break. They last sat for final exams in 2014 and their registration expired around 2017-2018. The user wants to know if they can still sit for the November exams and how to go about renewing their membership. Advice suggests re-registering for the new CA Final course and aiming for a May 2022 attempt, as the November deadline is too close.

You have to re register in CA Final new course and give your attempt in May 22

Thank you for the reply? Can't I appear in the Nov exams?

I think not as it is already july 21 so less than 6 months

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details