Please help me ..it is urgent ??

I MADE A BIG MISTAKE IN IPCC ONLINE EXAM FORM ,,.

I CLEARED  GROUP I ,BUT I DID NOT GIVE DETAIL IN EXAM FORM,BY MISTAKE...

SO ,,PLEASE  HELP ME WHAT TO DO ...NOW  I AM TENSED A LOT///.....AND DONT KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO...PLEASE HELP

I DEPOSITED FORM  FROM NORTH REASON AND DEPOSITED IT TO ITO...BUT I AM NOW OUTSIDE FROM DELHI AND UNABLE TO COME DELHI,,,TILL EXAM ,,,PLEASE HELP....I WILL BE GRATEFULL TO YOU.

 

Replies (7)

Dont take tension regarding this thing becouse as per ICAI you already Cleared Group 1 so please send the detail regarding ur mistake as well as ur cleared group as be focus on ur exam

Best of luck

Best Regards

CA Manish Pandey

Associate consultant

RCL |Chennai Mcity

+91-9903559137

 

 

SIR ,,,PLEASE TELL ME WHERE TO SEND APPLICATION AND WHAT DOCUMENTS SHOULD I   SEND..IS ANY ATTESTATION IS REQUIRED.

hii Suman YOU send this document to education department of ICAI they will resolve your problem  following information is given below

a) E-mail:

onlineexamforms @ icai.in (only for technical resoultion of online form)
intermediate_examhelpline @ icai.in
final_examhelpline @ icai.in
cpt_exam @ icai.in


 

b) Phone:

18603450112-For users of MTNL or BSNL lines
0120-3054 851
0120-3054 852
0120-3054 853
0120-3054 835

c) Fax: 0120-3054 841, 0120-3054 843


 

d) By post:

The Additional Secretary (Exams)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
ICAI Bhawan
Indraprastha Marg
New Delhi 110 002

 

i don't think.. it is a mistake... because.. you will be having the mark certificate for the passed group..

even if you are not ticking that... it is not to worry...

Sir, by mistake in online IPCC group 1 form, i done "yes" in place of "no ' in "diffrently abled" . still PDF print out with me, Please suggest me how can it may be NO in place of yes ?

Shirin Grover

 

Sir, by mistake in online IPCC group-I exam form 2013  I done "yes" in place of "no ' in "diffrently abled" . still PDF print out with me, Please suggest me how can it may be NO in place of yes ?

Shirin Grover

Read more at: /forum/details.asp?mod_id=261848&offset=1#.UhL8S9JHLSs

When I ask this person to stop selling copied DVDs, he uses abusive language on PM.?? Is this correct?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details