Please help me find a ca firm in jaipur

Please anyone in Jaipur help me find a CA FIRM in Jaipur!! I am May 2012 both group passed student with 56.85% marks in aggregate.,I have cleared my CPT in first attempt with distinction(144 out of 200).I have completed my 12th from S.J. Public School,Janta Colony,Jaipur and scored 79.4% in aggregate(CBSE Board).

I had already done 2 months training from a firm and taking transfer due to some personal issues.I applied and personally gone to many firms in Jaipur but all they ask is Whom do you know rather than how much do you know!! Please someone help me if someone is from Jaipur and have good reference!!!!Please help me anyone!!!!!! I will be pretty much obliged

I have attached my resume with the message!!


Attached File : 411907 1099155 cv ashok.doc downloaded: 182 times
Replies (3)

https://www.circ-icai.org/SearchArticlesVacancy.aspx

 

This link will surely help u...

Go through this

 

/forum/for-ipcc-freshers-group-1--189156.asp#.UMhkK6zPJLk

Dear friend, unless compltion of 6months you cant take transfer/termination.... And with one year no restriction... After dt some restrictions r dre... Refer Article form... Ok

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details